- First,Go to this site [https://www.emailjs.com/] and create free account.
- below ‘Connect your email service’ button click and configure.
- Then ‘Create email template’ button click and configure.
Can you send emails with node js?
To send an email in Node. js, use the nodemailer module. The nodemailer is a module that gives you the ability to send emails without hassle easily. It uses a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), a protocol for sending email messages between servers.
How do I setup a SMTP server?
And here’s the standard procedure of SMTP configuration, in four steps:
- Select the voice “Account Settings” in your mail client, generally in the “Tools” menu.
- Choose the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” voice:
- Push the “Add…” button in order to set a new SMTP. A popup window will appear:
- Now simply fill the voices as follows:
How do I send an HTML email?
About This Article
- Type your code into a text editor like Notepad or TextEdit.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Sign in to your email account.
- Enable HTML email if using a desktop client.
- Click Compose or New.
- Enter a recipient and email subject.
- Right-click the message body and select Paste.
- Send the message.
How do I send an email using react JS?
How to send emails from a React application without a backend(server).
- Create an account on EmailJS.
- On your dashboard, Click on Email Services and Choose your preferred email service provider, I chose Gmail for mine.
- Still on your dashboard, Click on Email template an Create an email template for your email.
- Writing into an HTML element, using innerHTML .
- Writing into the HTML output using document.write() .
- Writing into an alert box, using window.alert() .
- Writing into the browser console, using console.log() .
How do I use SMTP in node JS?
Simple way to send SMTP mail using Node. js
- STEP 1: Install the nodemailer package. Open the command prompt, go to the directory of your project, and write the following command to install nodemailer.
- STEP 2: Include nodemailer and set your SMTP mail server credentials, recipient information and send the mail.
How do I get a free SMTP server?
How to get free SMTP? A free SMTP server is provided by a huge number of platforms like Pepipost, Sendinblue, and Gmail for sending bulk emails. Just check in their websites, sign up, integrate and start using for free bulk mails.
Can I create my own SMTP server?
When it comes to building an SMTP server, there are a couple of routes that you can take. You can use a hosted SMTP relay service that provides scalable email relaying capabilities right out of the box. Or you can setup your own SMTP server, by building on top of an open source SMTP server solution.