What is an App Store link?
What is an App Store link?
A single link (or QR code) can intelligently redirect iOS and Android devices to the App Store and Google Play – making it easier for users to download your app. Adding attribution tags to the app store URLs can also yield valuable attribution data. As a mobile app marketer your goal is to get more app installs.
What is iOS app link?
Simply put, Universal Links and App Links are similar mechanisms (one for iOS, one for Android) that can be applied to any campaign link in order to send users directly to an app.
What do I put for URL in App Store?
The support URL must lead to actual contact information so that users can reach you regarding app issues, general feedback, and feature enhancement requests. Specify entire URL, including the protocol, as in http://support.example.com. Only customers who purchase the app can see the Support URL on the App Store.
How do you find hidden shortcuts on Iphone?
Open Settings > General > Keyboard. After you reach Keyboard, scroll down to find Shortcuts.
How do I create an iOS app link?
Using the AppStore.com URL shortener, you can quickly and easily share a direct link to an app without having to launch the App Store to find it.
How do I share an app link?
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
What is iOS deep linking?
Deep linking on iOS is the practice of leveraging contextual links to drive a user to specific in-app content. Marketers and developers know how important deep linking is; they also know how hard it is to do well.
How do Deeplinks work?
Deep links are a type of link that send users directly to an app instead of a website or a store. They are used to send users straight to specific in-app locations, saving users the time and energy locating a particular page themselves – significantly improving the user experience.
How do I link to my app store before submitting the submission?
- login to itunes connect.
- Go to My Apps -> create app record if you don’t have any.
- select your app -> go to App Information section.
- At bottom of the page check additional information section, there is a link called “View on App Store”. Click on the link and you will get exact URL for your app. Copy-Paste and Enjoy.
How do I make copies of the app store?
What Are The Best Tips For Writing Amazing App Store Descriptions…
- Include Social Proof.
- The First 3 Lines in the Description are essential.
- Localize If Needed.
- Focus On Your App’s Features, and Also On The Value You Promise.
- Add Sentiments and Emotions.
- Don’t Load it with Keywords.
- Keep It Short, Simple, and Sweet.